Snorkeling with Whale Sharks at Utila – All Day Excursion
Utila is one of the 3 Bay Islands and is located 30 Nautical Miles from Blue Island Divers Roatan.
On the Northside of Utila is possible to spot this gentle giants of the sea on the Whale Shark season.
Start time is 7:15am @Blue Island Divers dock.
Boat ride each way approximately 1 hour.
End time is 4pm @Blue Island Divers dock.
Trip includes: snorkeling gear and soft drinks & fruit on the boat.
- site-1: North side of Utila for looking for Whale Sharks
- site-2: North side of Utila for looking for Whale Sharks or Utila Cays for Snorkeling on the reef
Options for lunch (not included on the price):
- On a typical Restaurant at Utila Cays where you may eat lobster burgers and fish burgers (us$6-7/person) RECOMMENDED;
- On one of the waterfront restaurants on Utila (us$10-us$15);
- Sandwiches, snacks and fruit (us$10/person);
- Bring your own lunch.
Price per snorkeler: $195*
It’s required a minimum of 4 Snorkelers and maximum of 6 Snorkelers.
*15% Governmental Tax and Gratuity is not included.