GoPro at Blue Island Divers
All Inclusive Divemaster Internship
Your Divemaster internship will last from 4 to 8 weeks depending if you are a Open Water Diver, Advanced or Rescue Diver and the number of your logged dives;
We designed a brand new program, unique on Roatan, that includes all you need to become a successful Dive Professional:
- FREE Pick up from the Airport or Ferry port when you arrive; **
- FREE Accommodation at Blue Island Diver’s El Pulpo inside Blue Island Divers Resort in Sandy Bay;
- FREE wi-fi fast internet in your room and resort area;
- FREE Unlimited diving during your courses;
- FREE Equipment rentals (Dive computer and SMB is not included);
- Materials in your language;
- “Intro to” workshops: Boat handling, Service Equipment, Freediving, Sidemount, Tec Diving, Photo/Video and Compressors/Blending stations; **
- Ecology programs: Marine Ecology, Coral Ecology, Fish iD, Shark Ecology & Sea Turtle Ecology; **
- Special discounts on Tec courses from PADI, SSI or TDI;
- Special discounts on Freediving courses.
** valid only for Divemaster Eco packages. Not valid for Divemaster Basic packages
If you book a Divemaster internship at Blue Island Divers you will get free accommodation at “El Pulpo” the beautiful and new Divemaster house on site, in the center of Blue Island Divers Resort, 20 meters / 20 yards from the boats dock and on the beach! Double check the picture above. This setup is unique on Roatan!
You may select PADI, SSI or SDI pro programs.
Divemaster Internship Prices
- for certified Rescue Divers with minimum 40 logged dives, price starts at us$790 and includes 4 weeks free accommodation
- for certified Advanced Divers with minimum 25 logged dives, price starts at us$1,190 and includes 6 weeks free accommodation
- for certified Open Water Divers with minimum 10 logged dives, price starts at us$1,590 and includes 8 weeks free accommodation
*Prices does not include PADI / SSI / SDI materials or fees.
Prices does not include 15% sales tax to be added.