Blue Island Divers offers Fun Tec dives to 30-40 different divesites 5-30 minutes distance from the dive base.
On Roatan there are one deep wreck at 200ft – the Josie J – and several walls that go beyond 330fts.
TEC DIVES (minimum 2 Tec divers)
Fun Tec dives are from Monday to Saturday at 07:30am
- 90 minutes bottom time: $75 / dive
- 120 minutes bottom time: $100 / dive
- Optional Tec Divemaster:
- up to 50 meters/165ft: + $50 / Tec Team
- up to 60 meters / 200ft: + $60 / Tec Team
- up to 80 meters / 270ft: + $130 / Tec Team
- up to 100 meters / 330ft: + $150 / Tec Team
- Breathing Gas is not included:
- Oxygen: $0.03 / Liter (or $1 /ft3)
- Helium: $0.08 / Liter (or $2.5 /ft3)
- Rental Tanks:
- 2 x 80cf Alu twinset with manifold (DIN/YOKE): $20 / day ($100 / week)
- 2 x 80cf Alu Sidemount tanks Left/Right Valve (DIN/YOKE): $20 / day ($100 / week)
- 2 x 40cf Alu OXYGEN SERVICE CCR tanks Left/Right (DIN): $30 / day ($150 / week)
- 1 x 80cf Alu OXYGEN SERVICE Stage/Deco/Bailout (DIN/YOKE): $20 / day ($100 / week)
- 1 x 40cf Alu OXYGEN SERVICE Stage/Deco/Bailout (DIN/YOKE): $20 / day ($100 / week)
Prices are per Tec dive and includes water & fresh fruit on the boat.
If you have personal gear, we have an area where you can keep your gear locked up on site every night.
Blue Island Divers has a dedicated Tec Zone for preparing CCRs and Tec gear.
Each boat will carry a maximum of 4 Tec divers for dives at 100m/330ft range; or 6 Tec divers for dives at 60m/200ft range.
On Sundays Blue Island Divers is closed but if you make a reservation its possible to run any activity. It’s required a minimum of 2 Tec divers to open on Sundays.
*15% Governmental Tax and gratuity are not included.