With its calm waters and birds chattering in the trees, densely green inland, it defines the meaning of beauty.
Make sure you have your camera ready to snap pictures of juvenile reef fish and fantastic pristine coral gardens in the sparkling waters!
During the boat ride you will have the opportunity to visit several fishermen villages along North-East coast of Roatan, you will visit untouched Mangroves near Saint Helene Island and breathtaking landscapes from mainland Honduras.
Start time is 7:15am @Blue Island Divers dock.
Boat ride each way approximately 1 hour.
End time is 4pm @Blue Island Divers dock.
Trip includes: All diving gear and soft drinks & fruit on the boat.
- site-1: Pigeon Cays East wall
- site-2: Morat (North / South banks, Big Bang, Blue Island Divers Secret)
- site-3: Barbareta Island
Options for lunch (not included on the price):
- On a genuine fishermen Restaurant on an Island nearby where you may eat fresh lobster and fresh fish (us$20/person) RECOMMENDED;
- On Pigeon Cay – picnic style lunch grilled by Blue Island Divers Team members – Grilled Shrimp, Chicken with Island sauce or fresh catch of the day fished cleaned and cooked by our captains (us$15/person);
- Sandwiches, snacks and fruit (us$10/person);
- Bring your own lunch.
Price per diver *:
- 2-tank dive: $175
- 3-tank dive: $210
It’s required a minimum of 3 Divers (maximum of 6 Divers per boat).
*15% Governmental Tax and Gratuity is not included.
What can you see at Pigeon Cays?